From the settings, select company details, click on Edit at the company information
In this page, you can set up the following information:
- Company name (to be used in payslip and statutory reports)
- Company Address (to be used in payslip and statutory reports)
- Company Phone Number
- Representative (Other than the administrator, the payroll representative can be assigned to one of the active employees)
- Company Registration Number (to be used in payslip and statutory reports)
- SST - Service Tax (Not compulsory)
What is Service Tax?
- Service tax that is a tax charged and levied on taxable services provided by any taxable person in Malaysia in the course and furtherance of business.
- A taxable person is any person who belongs in Malaysia and is prescribed to be a taxable person.
- Taxable service is any service which prescribed to be a taxable service.
Company statutory information (the numbers can be obtained from each statutory body upon the employer registration, this information is needed for monthly statutory file/report generation):
What is E Number?
The company E number will eventually capture in monthly PCB submission file and it can be found in Form E LHDN