Once you completed the company information setup, it is simple as 123 to run payroll in Swingvy.
To access your payroll, click Payroll from the left Menu bar. Once you are in the payroll screen, click on the run payroll from the menu to start your payroll. The payroll period will auto default as the month you had selected during the setup process. Always double check to reconfirm your payroll month.
Step 1 - Adjust payroll
In the first step from the pay run, all the active employee for the month will be auto-populated in the current month payroll period. Click on the employee record to expand the view to maintain payroll item
Swingvy payroll will auto-populate all the fixed payroll items for respective employee base on the setup you apply in payroll setting. You can always review and change the fixed payroll item in the setting menu.
Click on Continue to move on to next step
1. If you are unsure with PCB Calculation, click Auto-Verify to compare and verify to ensure the calculation you made in Swingvy with LHDN Official Calculator. Don’t worry, Swingvy auto-fills your information to save your time.
2. To add addition payroll item - Click on the Add Earning button and select the new item from the master list.
3. To remove the payroll item from the particular month of payroll. Click on the delete button next to it.
If the item is a fixed allowance, once you delete it from the monthly payroll, it will be removed from allowance master as well, hence that item will not be generated in the following month payroll.
Step 2 - Review and confirm
A summary for the particular month payroll will be presented (total headcount and total payout).
Click on Confirm & Continue for finalisation.
If you have activated Payroll Approval setting, you only can proceed once your payroll approval has approved your payroll.
1. Click "Go Back" should you need to return to step and adjust your payroll.
2. Once you confirm your payroll, you cannot go back to adjust and review.
Contact Swingvy Customer Success team from Monday to Friday 9 AM-6 PM (MYT/SGT) (exclude all Malaysia & Singapore public holidays) if you have any further inquiries.
Step 3 - Payment and submission
Export report, statutory reports, and bank files:
Once you got all the payroll reports export, you may proceed to complete the payroll. It will store the data in history, if you need to retrieve your payroll history, you may find it in the payroll history menu.
Congratulation! You'd just completed your payroll process.