Before you submit your claim, make sure you know and have on hand the following:
- Original receipts
- Contact information to put on forms and supporting documents
- Reports are submitted within a period
- Approval is required before your claims can be paid into your bank account
Step 1 - Create a Claim Report
To create a claim report, follow these sub steps:
Step 1 - Click on the create report
Step 2- Enter the report title (example: April's 2019 claim)
Step 3 - Select the date range of the report submission
Step 2 - Add Claims
Click Add claim to begin.
You don't have to wait until the end of the date of submission to add claims. Add as many as you need in within the same month.
- File size attachment is 200px X 200px with max file size 5mbps
- For iPhone users, kindly disable live photo feature before you snap your claims receipts
Step 3 - Submit for approvals
Once you are done with all the claim items, don't forget to submit for approval.
The claims status will be pending after you submit and it wil changed to status approved once approver has approved the claims