Swingvy accepts payment by bank transfer & credit card.
Paying by bank transfer
We send the invoice in your billing page and emailed to your company account's admin. To begin with payment by Bank Transfer, kindly follow the below steps:
- Click "Billing" at left side Menu Bar
- Ensure the payment method is bank transfer
- Download invoice by clicking the invoice button
- Double-check all information thoroughly. Below details will guide the bank where to send the payment
Account Number: 3201452729
Bank Name: Public Bank
Bank Address: S-23A-08, Wisma YNH, Kiara 163, No. 8, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
5. Send the remittance slip to Swingvy customer success via email email@example.com Your account will be activated once Swingvy customer success receives the remittance slips from you.
Paying by credit card
We accept both credit and debit cards. Many customers are able to use debit cards without issue, but the decision about whether a particular transaction is allowed on debit is made by your bank or card provider.
To begin, add a new credit card.
Your account will be activated automatically upon successful payment. Below is everything you'll need to know in regard to setting up credit card payment and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Credit card declines
- Your credit card number and expiry date are incorrect. Check and try again.
- You are using a debit card, and your bank won't allow this transaction on a debit card.
- Solving declined transactions
- International transaction fees
This makes the total that you pay slightly higher than what your Swingvy invoice states. The extra charge is usually 1–3% of the invoice cost and it's either charged as a separate transaction on your credit card or added to the invoice total.