You can cancel your monthly or annual subscription at any time. To do so, simply get in touch with us through a ticket and we will manage your withdrawal from the Swingvy service.
Once cancelled, the subscription will not be renewed. This means that you can continue using the Swingvy services until the next renewal of your subscription was supposed to occur. After this time, if you are downgraded to Standard plan (free forever) you will not be able to use Leave, Claims and Payroll product.
You can easily restore all your previous data & settings by subscribing again to our paid plan.
With Standard plan, you can still:-
1. manage your employee data via our HR Hub
2. company announcement
3. check company calendar
4. manage employee's talent
5. customise employee profile reporting
6. access to Benefits
7. access to Swingvy support
If you have any questions that are not answered in this article, do not hesitate to send us your questions. We will contact you as soon as we can.
For Swingvy free trial subscriber
If you are on Swingvy free trial plan, follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Click Billing in the left menu bar
- Go to Plan and click "Upgrade Now"
- Select "Standard" to change back the subscription to Standard Plan
- Remove add-ons Payroll
- Click "Confirm"
- Help us to improve by completing a quick survey
2. Uninstalling the app or stop using Swingvy will not automatically stop your subscription - you must actively cancel the subscription using the process described here. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged. And you can always unsubscribe or change the subscription plan anytime before the current subscription period expires