There are various ways for employers to submit employment income records to IRAS. However, with Swingvy, save your time by doing it online.
1. You do not need to import your past payroll data for IR8A
2. When the form is generated, editing is possible
3. Forms are generated once during submission
The IRAS Submission for 2021 is yet to be ready. We will notify once it is ready to all user.
Step 1 - Create tax filling by selecting the employee
To begin, select the employee that eligible for IR8A submission.
Step 2 - Update your organisation info
In this section, 3 columns are needed:
- Determine your IRAS registration types
- Determine your organisation registration number
If you are unsure about your organisation registration number, here is how you can get yours:
- Your GST Registration Number
This is the number you have to print on your invoices, credit notes and receipts.
- Your Effective Date of GST Registration
This is the date when you have to start charging and collecting GST on your taxable supplies. You must not charge or collect GST before the effective date of your GST registration.
You may also retrieve a copy of the notification letter by logging in to myTax Portal (select “Notices/Letters”)
- Update PIC information
Step 3 - Update your employees’ IR8A
Step 4 - Validate your IRAS
1. The submission button is only available when the validation is error-free
2. The error message is validated from the IRAS website. Please check your error message and update accordingly
Step 5 - Submit to IRAS