Change EA form representative

EA form can be generated in Swingvy. If you need to change representative, you may want to follow these steps

Step 1 - select Payroll and go to Settings

Step 2 - Select Company details and click Edit

Step 3 - change representative



Have more questions? Submit a request
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful