Present your medical card upon admission to the hospital. Before you visit any hospital, please understand the process of admission and discharge. Refer here to learn more.The following guidelines will help you to make sure that you don’t overlook any of the important steps in the process.
Step 1: Collect important documents from the hospitalTo prevent unnecessary delays during your claim process, please prepare all the necessary documents:
(a) All types of Hospitalisation Claims
- Original Receipts
- Original Final Tax Invoices
- Itemised Bills/Detailed Bills indicating:
- Doctor’s Fee
- Medicine Charges (including medicine name, unit price, prescribed quantity and supply duration)
- Test/Investigation Charges
- Diagnostic Reports (if any)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Histopathology Examination (HPE)
- Blood Test
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Coronary Angiogram
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Medical Report fill up by attending doctor (if Hospitalisation Claim)
Step 2: Submit to your HR adminSubmit your claim as soon as possible once you get back to work to avoid any delay in your claims payment. Your HR admin will contact Swingvy for the claim handling process to ensure payout for all claims that are covered by the wording in your insurance policies.
- What are medical claims?
- The claims process
- Hospitalisation Claim - Pre Hospitalisation
- Hospitalisation Claim - In Hospital
- Hospitalisation Claim - Post Hospitalisation