It is compulsory for companies with 5 and above employees to apply for Auto Inclusion Scheme (AIS) under IRAS. For a company that has less than 4 employees, it is also encouraged to join AIS too for easier tax processing.
1. You do not need to import your past payroll data for IR8A.
2. When the form is generated, editing is possible.
3. Forms are generated once during submission.
4. Any amendment after the submission is not possible in Swingvy.
Step 1 - Create tax filling by selecting the employee
To begin, select the employee who are eligible for IR8A submission.
Step 2 - Update your organisation info
In this section, 3 columns are needed:
- Determine your IRAS registration types
- Determine your organisation registration number
If you are unsure about your organisation registration number, here is how you can get yours:
- Your GST Registration Number
This is the number you have to print on your invoices, credit notes and receipts.
- Your Effective Date of GST Registration
This is the date when you have to start charging and collecting GST on your taxable supplies. You must not charge or collect GST before the effective date of your GST registration.
You may also retrieve a copy of the notification letter by logging in to myTax Portal (select “Notices/Letters”)
- Update PIC information
You also need to enter the affiliation of the PIC to the company. The selection of affiliation is either the PIC is:
- An internal member of the company (Company's staffs)
- An external member (Tax agent)
Step 3 - Update your employees’ IR8A
Step 4 - Validate your IRAS
Kindly make sure that your company is registered for submission via (Auto-Inclusion Scheme) AIS before proceeding with the submission in Swingvy. The registration can be done before 31st December every year for the following year's submission. Learn more on the registration here.
At the Validate and Submit step, you can download the IR8A form for each employee. In the event that AIS submission is not registered, you can submit the IR8A form by logging into the IRAS portal.
1. The submission button is only available when the validation is error-free
2. The error message is validated by the IRAS website. Please check your error message and update accordingly
Step 5 - Submit to IRAS
Currently, there is a new security authentication before submitting to IRAS.
Step i - After clicking the submit button, there will be a message box to login with CorpPass
Step ii: Once you login to CorpPass, you need to provide permission. Only after the permission is granted Swingvy is able to submit the tax filings.