With Swingvy payroll, you're able to manage all statutory submissions digitally.
Once you've finalised the monthly payroll, the PCB text file can be generated from the system and upload into LHDN e-PCB directly.
Generate PCB File from Swingvy
When you're at step 3 of the payroll process, you'll be able to generate all the reports you need. Let's look at the PCB file download.
Submission and Payment in PCB e-Data
Go to LHDN website to complete the submission process.
1. Log in to LHDN e-Data with your existing employer ID. If you do not have the login ID, you may activate it directly with your employer E number.
2. Once you are logged in, click on Upload/Validate Text File.
3. Browse the file downloaded from Swingvy, click on submit button to upload.
4. Once you've successfully uploaded the file, click on the file name to validate the result.
5. The PCB summary will be shown on this page, verify that the information is correct and click on "Proceed to Instrument Information".
6. Click on Update.
7. Select the payment mode. This guide will demonstrate the payment via FPX.
* Other than online payment (FPX), paying over the bank or IRB counter is also possible by selecting them
8. Click on the confirmation to proceed.
9. Here's the final confirmation, click on FPX payment and it will redirect you to the bank login page to perform the transaction.
10. Proceed to the payment gateway.
Generate the payment confirmation receipt
1. Follow the below instructions to print the payment receipt for filing purposes.
2. Click the print confirmation slip to download the receipt in PDF format.
3. Sample output of PCB payment receipt: